Nivlheim
Ønsker du tilgang til resten av forumet, vennligst registrer deg eller logg inn!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nivlheim
Ønsker du tilgang til resten av forumet, vennligst registrer deg eller logg inn!
Nivlheim
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

dk wanna join your guild.

2 posters

Go down

dk wanna join your guild. Empty dk wanna join your guild.

Poste  ole.nilsen Søn Mar 27, 2011 6:18 am

hi, i am a blood / frost death knight (dk), that want to join your guild nivlheim. i dont have so very good PvE gear but hopes that i can get more soon. i am primarly tank and have more tank gear than dps gear but have no problem withbeing a dps. im stabile around 14k dps as dps and tank ''i dont know if it is good enough'' but i think its okay. and if i had joined your guild i would get more PvE gear and maybe be an backup tank or something if you are in need of something if someone cant raid. Thats all i had to say Smile

ole.nilsen

Antall Innlegg : 2

Til Toppen Go down

dk wanna join your guild. Empty Re: dk wanna join your guild.

Poste  fantic Tir Mar 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Hello,

I can tell u now that we can`t promise any raiding spot for u, u know we have an aplication to follow when someone is going to write an aplication to join us.
but we need ofc ppl for pvp, and u will be a nice guy to have when we are going to do rated battlegrounds...

So if ur still want to join, pls make a new aplication and follow the aplication u need to fill in, u can find it on the same page...

and you will have my answer after u have filled in the new aplication..

Best regards

Fantic

Wlock 85 Destruction Twisted Evil

fantic
Raider
Raider

Antall Innlegg : 9

Til Toppen Go down

dk wanna join your guild. Empty yes, i will join :)

Poste  ole.nilsen Fre Apr 01, 2011 9:23 pm

yes i join even if its a little to full on spots, besides i can join rated battlegrounds and might step inn if someone are not going to raid or something so glad to hear what you said and would be honored to join the guild Very Happy

ole.nilsen

Antall Innlegg : 2

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  fantic Søn Apr 03, 2011 6:22 am

Hello again,

I am happy to see ppl are so interested to join, but then u have to make a new aplication like I said... so pls make a new Application then I and the other officer can decide if u will be a contribution in our guild or not depending on your new application... so pls make a new one and fill in what u can and what u feel is correct so we can sit here and have as much information as possible to make our choise as easly as possible... as a tip i can say that u can use one of the application template we have in the same side u maked your first...

Best regards

Fantic

Warlock Destruction lvl 85
ZENEDAR Twisted Evil

fantic
Raider
Raider

Antall Innlegg : 9

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Til Toppen Go down

Til Toppen